Julia Zenoviou - Stylianou is the responsible of the accounting department at the law firm Panicos A. Leonidou & CO. She has graduated from the Athens University of Economics (and Business) in 1989, obtaining a degree in business administration majoring in accounting. She has worked in many companies as a result she has experience and undertakes all the duties arising from the position of the accountant.
Areas of practice:
- Advices for editing VAT of these transactions
- Registration, completion and submission of VAT.
- Advices for the amount and timing of tax payments
- Planning the process which is relative with the tax, corporate tax and personal tax.
- Preparation and submission of tax returns, personal and corporate
- VAT and indirect taxes